How well would you say you know yourself? Interestingly, the majority of your patterns of emotions, behaviours, and beliefs are largely unconscious – and are simply a part of what we do and how we act and how we behave.
But, what if each and everything you do is based on your programming? Would you know all of those programs? Or do you think you live life on auto-pilot?
Upon completion of this workshop, you will be able to discover:
- YOUR VISION OF THE FUTURE: Knowing what you’re aiming for is the first step in knowing who you are.
- YOUR VALUES: Values drive our thoughts, behaviours, actions and decisions. They define who we are and what we want to be.
- YOUR ENERGISERS AND DRAINERS: Exploring what gives you energy and what drains you will enable you to understand what activities you should focus on and get rid of in your life.
- YOUR PERSONALITY TRAITS: Understanding your personality traits will help you understand how you behave and communicate, how you interact with others and what makes you stressed.
- YOUR SKILLS: In this step, you will assess what you’ve learned to do and can do throughout your whole experience. Looking at both your technical and soft skills, you’ll complete a detailed assessment of your skillset.
- YOUR ACTION PLANT: to finish the course, you will create a summary of what makes your ‘true self’ and work on a plan to use your self-knowledge to get you closer to your life vision and make the right decisions.
Luciana Habib Master NLP
Many years ago, I found myself carrying a multitude of responsibilities at a young age. It wasn’t until I came across Neuro-Linguistic-Programming that I began to create positive change by unleashing my full potential through utilizing the power of my mind.
One day you wake up and your daily habits are the only things you do. You find yourself accepting others’ definition of what your life should be and who you are, not doing anything new because it doesn’t fit into your routine, and ultimately repeating the same day over and over again, 365 at a time! You fall into the routine that is your life and forget to live.
Today, being a master in NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), I help people heal with a new purpose and deep self awareness using proven techniques.
Join me so that we understand what’s happening with our lives and re-invent a fulfilling journey together.
4 sessions will be comprised of both activities and lectures. This course does not require any prior knowledge in psychology or in NLP.
Have questions? We’re here to help. Reach us via WhatsApp.