Good communication skills can improve the way that you operate through life, smoothing your way in your relationships with others.
Poor communication skills, on the other hand, can sour relationships from business to personal, and make your life significantly harder.
Upon completion of this workshop, you will be able to:
• Understand the term ‘NLP’ and how it can benefit you professional and personally
• Interpret the NLP Communication Model that is within you
• Recognise your internal representation system (5 senses) and how itcan affect you
• Persuade others subtly by using language patterns
• Interpret the three perspectives position to mentally review a situationor an event with consideration
• Apply the Reframing technique to change your feelings and beliefstowards an event or situation
• Clarify information which are deleted, distorted or generalised by askingthe right questioning using the Meta Language Model
• Establish rapport with people using NLP approaches
Luciana Habib Master NLP
Many years ago, I found myself carrying a multitude of responsibilities at a young age. It wasn’t until I came across Neuro-Linguistic-Programming that I began to create positive change by unleashing my full potential through utilizing the power of my mind.
One day you wake up and your daily habits are the only things you do. You find yourself accepting others’ definition of what your life should be and who you are, not doing anything new because it doesn’t fit into your routine, and ultimately repeating the same day over and over again, 365 at a time! You fall into the routine that is your life and forget to live.
Today, being a master in NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), I help people heal with a new purpose and deep self awareness using proven techniques.
Join me so that we understand what’s happening with our lives and re-invent a fulfilling journey together.
4 sessions will be comprised of both activities and lectures. This course does not require any prior knowledge in psychology or in NLP.
Have questions? We’re here to help. Reach us via WhatsApp.